Quality Control Manager
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality control manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
The quality control manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
Our new Quality Control Manager will be a person who can:
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
Requirements and personal qualities we seek:
- A bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
We can offer:
If you have what we are looking for, we can offer an important role in our team, together with an extremely varied and inspiring working day. You will work in an environment with the freedom to develop your passion in aquaculture. At Bue, it is mostly about the team and the salmon – yet at the same time we give everyone the opportunity to nurture their own development. For those who possess drive, they can go a very long way. There is a possibility to work from our headquarters in Florø, together with highly skilled, passionate colleagues. You will receive a salary and terms tailored to your experience and expertise, with good growth opportunities.
If you have any questions about the role, contact CEO/Managing Director Hans C Haddal at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +47 41 44 64 52. Send your application together with a CV to email@example.com.